Roles and Responsibilities
- We are looking for a senior developer / architect having experience in digital document management to help our financial services customer in planning and executing a transformation project from Opentext Exstream to Quadient Inspire.
- You should have 3+ hands-on working experience with Quadient Inspire technology and experience with at least 1 end-to-end Quadient Inspire implementation project. In the role, you analyze complex technical requirements and make determinations for modifications of existing computer programs/modules or if new programs/modules need to be developed for a specific application, system, and/or database.
- Inspire expertise (at least 3+ years hands-on working with Inspire) e.g. Inspiire designer, Inspire automation, Inspire production server, Inspire scaler, Inspire content author designer and InspireXpress
- We value if you have knowledge of Continuous Integration and creating CI/CD pipelines.
- Moreover, agile development, DevOps hands on experience and developing APIs is an advantage.
- The person should be hands-on type who takes the ownership of his own work and co-operates proactively with customer and other team members.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge at the depth and scope required for the position as well as willingness and ability to learn new tools/technologies.
- Experience on containerization and integration projects as well as Post-Processing knowledge, Kubernetes and AWS experience would be an advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Survik Software Pvt Ltd
Product based MNC
Contact Company:Survik Software Pvt Ltd